Cant get download removed from list on Itunes

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by surfer99, Nov 29, 2010.

1. surfer99 macrumors 6502

Whenever I go into iTunes I get a message that there is a download that still needs to download. this is from an album I purchased over a year ago. For some reason the album downloaded but it is still sitting in the download que. So everytime I open iTunes it ask for my password in order to complete the download. How can I just delete the thing? When I right click and select delete from the drop down menu it goes away until I close iTunes and open it back up again. When I actual try to download the purchase I get the following message:

There were problems downloading some purchased items.
    For more information on the items that could not be downloaded, click below.

There was a problem downloading “Crash Love (Expanded Edition) - iTunes LP / Crash Love (Expanded Edition) / AFI”. An unknown error occurred (-42003).
    Please check that the connection to the network is active and try again.

There was a problem downloading “Crash Love (Expanded Edition) - iTunes LP - Supplemental Video #1 / Crash Love (Expanded Edition) / AFI”. An unknown error occurred (-42003).

There was a problem downloading “Crash Love (Expanded Edition) - iTunes LP / Crash Love (Expanded Edition) / AFI”. An unknown error occurred (-42003).

Any help would be greatly apprecaited as this has been driving me crazy for ever now.

2. surfer99 thread starter macrumors 6502