Can't get into itunes- find my iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Devant, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Devant macrumors newbie

Hi, whenever I try to access my iPhone through iTunes this comes up:

Free Find My iPhone
    Free Find My iPad
    Free Find My iPod touch
    Set up Find My iPhone for free so you can locate your device if you lose it, remotely lock the screen, or wipe its data. You can also find your iPad or iPod touch.Set up Find My iPad for free so you can locate your device if you lose it, remotely lock the screen, or wipe its data. You can also find your iPhone or iPod touch.Set up Find My iPod touch for free so you can locate your device if you lose it, remotely lock the screen, or wipe its data. You can also find your iPhone or iPad. Learn More
    Not Now
    Set up Find My iPhone
    Set up Find My iPad
    Set up Find My iPod touch
    Find My iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch) enables you to locate your iPad with Wi-Fi or iPod touch only when it is on and connected to a registered Wi-Fi network. Find My iPhone is not available in all countries.

I've clicked all the buttons, disconnected and reconnected my iPhone multiple times but no matter what it seems to be stuck on this message.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Note:
    I don't want to manually restore my iPhone because I have multiple things that haven't been backed up.

2. nickleburn macrumors newbie

Solution

Hey, I was just having the same problem here at work. Our network is behind a proxy and has all sorts of restrictions to help prevent people from wasting time by screwing around on the internet. Soon as I switched over to a more open network everything worked fine.

So either switch to a more open network, or white list some things on the network side.