Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nottooshabby

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
What am I missing here. In interface builder I hightlight a label, go up to the Fonts->show fonts menu option. I click on the font, typeset and size I want and the label font doesn't change. Am I missing something?

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
If you're setting it to a large size, make sure "Adjust to fit" isn't enabled in the Inspector window.

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
Maybe because that font doesn't work on the iPhone? There's an app on the App Store (I think called Fonts, imagine that) that shows all the fonts installed on your iPhone. You could download that to see what fonts you can use.

nottooshabby

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Maybe because that font doesn't work on the iPhone? There's an app on the App Store (I think called Fonts, imagine that) that shows all the fonts installed on your iPhone. You could download that to see what fonts you can use.

Yep, that was it....Didn't even think that the font might not be available. Hmmm...I downloaded fonts from the app store online and it looks like it just restarted my phone half way through the install process. great

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.