Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Meister

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 10, 2013
I uninstalled Lr5 and then installed Lr6 from my CC.
I've done this twice so far and every time I try to start Lr6, the loading window appears for a moment and then ... nothing.

How do I start Lr6? :confused:

----------

Now after I logged out of Creative Cloud and logged in it suddenly works. :confused:

MiniD3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2013
Australia
Hi There,

Took this old timer 48 hours to work it out,

After going through the zillions of options in Adobe support, finally found the solution

Adobe said to log out then log in again, solves the problem.
I did log out and in the Adobe website but found out later,

I had to log out and in Adobe CC,
what I had to do was go to the gear icon in this panel
Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 10.53.09 pm.png

Go to preferences which gives you the option to log out of Adobe CC, then Log in Adobe CC and away the install goes
.....Gary

shinji

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2007
Had the same exact problem. It was logging out of creative cloud through the menubar app, then logging back in that fixed it.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Had the same exact problem. It was logging out of creative cloud through the menubar app, then logging back in that fixed it.

Its odd but I couldn't get LR CC until I logged out and in, I guess that indirectly fixed the issue for me before I even ran into it. Creative Cloud seems really finicky to me.

The Bad Guy

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Australia
I keep using Lightroom 5.xx and everything is jut fine. :p

What is it with you early adopters? Have you learnt nothing from Apple? ;)

Quick edit: I'm still running Mountain Lion...y'all know why. My MBP is not an iPad, doesn't need to look like one.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.