Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sg8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2015
HI there,

I get those errors on cydia:

Write error - write (28: No space left on device)

Cant mmap an empty file

The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

and i try to make space by deleting apps and other stuff but still my iphone says i have no free memory at all (in setting).

iphone 4s ios 7.0.4

please help me good ppl

cheers

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
HI there,

I get those errors on cydia:

Write error - write (28: No space left on device)

Cant mmap an empty file

The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

and i try to make space by deleting apps and other stuff but still my iphone says i have no free memory at all (in setting).

iphone 4s ios 7.0.4

please help me good ppl

cheers

Open cydia and scroll down until you see storage information

How much free space does it say you have for the system partition? Private?

Alan Mac Farlan

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2015
I am guessing .. the only way you can restore iOS 7 ... is never to upgrade your iMac so that iOS 8 comes in ... that way you can keep iOS 7 around so that the internet never upgrades.

Have you tried to restore it with factory code .. and see if it deletes the apps you can delete.

Some apps ... at least on iOS8 .. you can never delete as Apple do NOT want you to delete them so that are always running even if you do not want them around to run.

It falls under the illegal electronic surveillance laws ... and makes Apple a law breaker. Even under contract law ...

THEY CAN PAY ME ... like a wage .. and I can give up my rights as the Constitution says you can give up your rights.

However ... when I pay them, like a pay for a loaf of bread to take home and eat ... nope my rights stay intact by Constitutional law ... at least in the USA it does.

In another country where you have no freedom .. then Apple can do what they want. Freak with you all they want.

:eek::eek::eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.