Can't get podcast off of iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by stlredbird, May 13, 2009.

1. stlredbird macrumors 6502

stlredbird

I have 3 podcasts that are stuck on my iPhone. They aren't on my iTunes on my laptop and they don't show up in my iTunes when I connect my iPhone. They also don't even play to begin with.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. hsotnicam8002 macrumors 6502

hsotnicam8002

You could try to wipe delete them, Or maybe restart your phone and see if they have disappeared when you restart.

Did you do a search for them in the itunes library? You might have other copies of the same file, though I don't see how that could be disguised unless it was within a music playlist.

Do you sync with any other computers?

3. stlredbird thread starter macrumors 6502

stlredbird

I put these podcasts on here back in february, i believe I dl'd them via wifi from the iphone itunes. They never played and I was going to try and get rid of them during next sync but I think I just forgot about the whole thing until I dl'd some more podcasts yesterday. I've tried all different sync settings and even re-downloaded the files on my laptop again (except the PTI episode wasn't available anymore) but nothing has worked.

I only sync with my laptop.

Quite the mystery.
    :confused:

4. PPatel macrumors newbie

Also got this podcast problem

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but was there any fix for this?

I have a podcast on my iphone with two episodes - I can't play the episodes they error out, can not swipe and delete and don't show in iTunes.

Kind regards,
    Pritesh

5. tooshaggy macrumors regular

tooshaggy

There is no fix yet. Hopefully iOS6 will be a fix. I can't update any apps when there are stuck podcsts, of which I have 3 now.
    :mad::mad::mad: