Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

liliajams

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2008
So I got iCal pushed onto the MobileMe calendar. But once I'm in it on the web, I can't see anything other than the current week displayed. Nothing happens when I click on Month tab or the the Day tab. The Today tab is grayed out so I can't even click on that. Same is true for the mini-cal on the lower left hand side. It only stays on July and nothing happens when I click on the forward or back arrows. Any ideas?

Also, maybe I should know this but I don't. I thought that I could update the calendar on the web application and it would get pushed to the phone. Is that incorrect? Because I can't write anything in either in the web application. THANKS!

One more thing: I can't click on the individual calendars I've created either. Is it stuck? For example, I have a personal Calendar group, a birthday calendar group and a work. Can't click on anything. Thanks again.

HLdan

macrumors 603
Aug 22, 2007
All things you mentioned work fine on my MM. You should close out Safari, reset it or clear it's cache and restart it again.
I'll let someone else answer your issue about the iPhone since I don't have one but maybe because your currently having issues with the MM web apps is why your calendar changes don't push to the iPhone. They should push within 10-15 seconds to your iPhone and to your Mac.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
Ah good, someone else with this problem. It's been driving me nuts for a couple of days now, with an effectively useless web calendar as I can't see more than the current week. At least now I know it's not me or my machine necessarily at fault. (and I've tried clearing the cache and it has no affect)

Coupled with the fact my web calendar refuses to accept Daylight Saving, despite the option being enabled, resulting in all my entries showing 1 hr too early, I'm finding the whole MM experience a PITA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.