Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 7, 2003
The original file has audio. That works when played in QT, I can play the clip when imported in CC and I can see the audio track and the animation of the audio clip but I can't hear anything.

This is happening with multiple files, if I export the same file there is audio. there is system audio, just no audio in the program?

Last edited:

arjen92

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
Below sea level
How long are the clips and how long have you waited for it to work? Sometimes my Premiere Pro CS6 needs some time to render the audio. It almost never happens, but sometimes audio doesn't play. Waiting for it to load helps.

Also, open the video in quicktime. Then open the window "film info" (command + i). What kind of file is the audio? How is it compressed?

mashinhead

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 7, 2003
How long are the clips and how long have you waited for it to work? Sometimes my Premiere Pro CS6 needs some time to render the audio. It almost never happens, but sometimes audio doesn't play. Waiting for it to load helps.

Also, open the video in quicktime. Then open the window "film info" (command + i). What kind of file is the audio? How is it compressed?

It seems to be a machine problem and not a Program issue. For some reason sometimes my machine doesn't output sound

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.