Can't install bootcamp 5 on windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Sepehr.E, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Sepehr.E macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

Months ago I wanted to install windows 8, so I went through bootcamp and tried to download windows support software. Everytime the download progress failed. After some investigation I found out that you need to have a high speed internet which downloads the driver package within minutes, which is'nt truly available in my country. So I downloaded the driver package from this website:

http://www.cafe-encounter.net/p682/download-bootcamp-drivers

I installed windows 8 and everything was right untill weeks ago when windows started to pop up compatibility issue with bootcamp 4 everytime I turned on my computer! By clicking "run the program anyway" everything went right again, today I wanted to fix the problem so that the error won't pop up any more. I downloaded drivers through mac osx bootcamp assistant, but when I want to install it i face this:

Boot Camp installer completed.The installer encountered errors before bootcamp could be configured.
    To retry operations at a later time, please run the installer again.
    Click Finish to exit the installer.

So I took a look at the support communities and found this:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4891588?start=0&tstart=0

I did'nt have any of the programs mentioned there installed.( LogmeIn, AirParrot, Splashtop, Real VNC)
    So I started to remove some drivers (almost everything) and now I'm not even able to install the old bootcamp 4 drivers!!! I'm in real trouble, please help.

P.S: My device is a Macbook Pro MC700

Thanks.

2. Sepehr.E thread starter macrumors newbie

Finally I solved the problem. It seems that bootcamp has some problems with programs and drivers related to wireless networks. I removed the panasonic projector wireless manager and the installation wizard goes on normally now.