Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Hello,

I decided to install a fresh copy of ios 7 beta 4 in my iphone but I can’t… I keep getting this window…

error.jpg

I've done everything I found about this issu in Google... but nothing yet.

How can I go around this and install ios 7?

Thanks

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Try installing beta 5 and make sure you're downloading the correct file for your device. Also, are you using iTunes 11.1 beta 1?

Tander

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2011
Johannesburg, South Africa
Better question: Why bother installing the beta at all?
(Unless of course your a developer and at which point I get it)

Just answered your own question there. We don't know the OP is or isn't a developer - so yeah.

Having said that I agree non-devs should not have beta's on their phones. But it's their phones and they should not cry when it breaks or apps don't work etc.

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Better question: Why bother installing the beta at all?
(Unless of course your a developer and at which point I get it)

Just answered your own question there. We don't know the OP is or isn't a developer - so yeah.

Having said that I agree non-devs should not have beta's on their phones. But it's their phones and they should not cry when it breaks or apps don't work etc.
Hello... yes I'm a developer and at this moment I'm working on a new app for the iphone. I'm installing it so I can work for the new ios since is coming out next month. Thanks!!!

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hello... yes I'm a developer and at this moment I'm working on a new app for the iphone. I'm installing it so I can work for the new ios since is coming out next month. Thanks!!!

Just to make sure. You are registered as a developer with Apple, on a paid developer account ($99/year)?

If not, you cannot fresh install iOS 7 as it will check your UDID.

If you are, then I'm not sure what the problem is..

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Just to make sure. You are registered as a developer with Apple, on a paid developer account ($99/year)?

If not, you cannot fresh install iOS 7 as it will check your UDID.

If you are, then I'm not sure what the problem is..

The problem was that I was trying to install beta 4.. I download beta 5 and everything works fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.