Can't Installl Apps anymore :/

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by PaThKu, Feb 3, 2008.

1. PaThKu macrumors member

So, I was trying to install psx4All and when it finished it too me to SpringBoard instead of going back to categories in AppTapp. I've had this happen before, it means the App (psx4All) is bad and that I need to remove it. I also can no longer install any other apps fully. I need access to my iPod touch files, in the past I have just used SSH but I forgot to install it this time :/ so I am not sure how to access my iPod touch. Any help is appreciated!

-PaThKu

PS I posted this in the iPhone section too, so could a mod remove the post in iPhone?

2. Four20 macrumors 6502a

Four20

you are out of space for your apps

uninstall some themes or maybe iphysics levels. . .those are normally the biggest things. then install SSH to do whatever you need to

i suggest installing BossTool and moving your application directory to get more space

just make sure you have enough room for your applications(you can check this via itunes)make sure you have at least 100-300 mb. i like having at least a gig for apps/games

3. grandeabc macrumors member

grandeabc

An easy way, if you have Finder.app already installed, is to open the Finder.app on your Touch, and to search the first apps you have installed without success. You can also try SSH into the TOuch, as mentioned above.
    Regarding to move app folder to get more space, I remember that the new Intaller.app version 3.0 is taking care about this automatically, by recognizing automatically your currently firmware.