Can't jailbreak and Unlock my new iPhone 3GS.. Help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by diddyp20, Jan 3, 2010.

1. diddyp20 macrumors newbie

Hello guys,
    I have a problem. I bought a new iPhone 3gs two weeks ago from the at&t store and I wanted to Unlock and jailbreak using the Blackra1n software. But when i launch it, it get stuck on connect on itunes...
    what I do is, I don't restore it, I relaunch blackra1n and it successfully jailbroke it and i unlocked it but it didn't recognize th t-mobile sim card.

when i restart the phone, It stuck on the "connect to itunes" screen..
    How to resolve this please?

2. ste1164 macrumors 6502a

ste1164

You have the newer bootrom on your phone. Apple released it to prevent jailbreaking. This means you will need to run blackra1n every time you want to restart your phone or turn it off and on again.

3. ste1164 macrumors 6502a

ste1164

Also for it to recognise the t-mobile sim card you will need to turn 3G off as the iPhone doesnt support t mobile 3g signals.

4. diddyp20 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks a lot. I'm really screwed up and hope georges hotz will find out the solution. thanks

5. diddyp20 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. canamera macrumors newbie

Thank God I'm not interested in Jailbreaking, or, Unlocking. I Had my 3G Jailboken before 3.0 came out, but I quickly restored to original, and then updated to 3.0 and have never been interested again in jailbreaking.

It just seems so complicated now a days, too many things to keep in mind...I'm gett'n a headache just thinking about it.

7. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

Its not happening.

8. diddyp20 thread starter macrumors newbie

9. MacRumors123456 macrumors newbie