iPad can't jailbreak iPad mini 7.1.2 Pangu 1.2.0.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by aPple nErd, Aug 13, 2014.

1. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

i have been trying for an hour. it goes fine until it gets to "it seems that the device did not reboot, please reboot normally" and it says this WHILE the apple logo is still on the screen. so frustrating. wtf. all i wanted to do was rejailbreak with 1.2 and its been nothing but trouble. what should i try next? this is on a fresh restore and set up as new.

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

On another forum is was suggested you do a hard reset/reboot while keeping your iPad plugged into iTunes.

The jailbreak will conclude after you do so.

3. aPple nErd thread starter macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

alright. i'll mess around with it once more.

4. aPple nErd thread starter macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

now it says "waiting for response. make sure device isn't password protected" while its still booting up... this is horrible. i shouldnt have deleted 1.1.0 from my mac!

----------

literally i just watched pangu say that the device was rebooted before it even powered off! WTF!

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Is your passcode disabled? Also, try plugging your earbuds in and also doing it next to a bright light or shining a flashlight into the sensor. Those are 2 known fixes for the Pangu boot issue. But they might be related to the 1.1 version now that I think of it. Worth a shot at the very least if you've tried everything else.

6. aPple nErd thread starter macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

still cant get the dang thing to work. i guess i'll try 1.1.0, although theres kind of a reason i updated to 1.2.0... to get a cleaner jailbreak...

----------

edit. just be a freak chance, it worked... about time.