Can't jailbreak my iPhone 4.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by freakquency97, Sep 17, 2011.

1. freakquency97 macrumors newbie

A week ago I had updated my iPhone 4 from iOS 4.3.4 to 4.3.5. It updated the iPhone okay, but then when I tried to jailbreak it with redsn0w 0.9.8b7 (The one with native compatibility to jailbreak iOS 4.3.5). It started the jailbreak process and then when it went to 'Installing Bundles', the progress par went to 100% really fast, it isn't supposed to happen as it has to do many other things.

But then it booted up and showed a white Cydia icon, and the online solutions asked to boot tethered again. I did and got a proper Cydia icon but it would just keep crashing. I tried re-jailbreaking but there seems to be nothing I can do to jailbreak. Is there anyway to downgrade my iPhone to 4.3.4/4.3.3/4.3.2 as I already have those firmwares.

Thanks, hope someone can get back to me as soon as possible.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

without shsh blobs no! 5.0 will be out soon tethered should be out almost imminently and untethered shortly after.
    use tiny umbrella to check for blobs and if you have the to restore,

3. freakquency97 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I do have the shsh blob for 4.3.4 can you guide me through the process?

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

seriously google it Iclarified and youtube have some very good tutorials. like this!

downgrade 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 iphone 4

http://tinyurl.com/5te2pqm