Can't Jailbreaking my iPhone 4!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by BlindSoul, Jul 19, 2011.

1. BlindSoul macrumors 6502

Hello,

I got an iPhone 4 , iOS 4.3.3 , Trying to Jailbreak it with Jailbreakme.com But everytime I try it says: There was a problem installing the jailbreak. Internal error at [NSMutableDictionaryWithContentsOfFile:mad:"/Applications/Cydia.app/info.plist"]

Can anyone help me here please?? I also tried to Redsn0w but I can't seem to get into DFU mode.

Thank you very much!

2. stephsays macrumors newbie

Well all you've got to do is hold the home and pwer button for ten seconds then let go of the power button but keep holding on the home button for another ten seconds.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

4. BlindSoul thread starter macrumors 6502

It's not my first time entering into DFU , I've done it for many times, But it seems like this iPhone can never get into DFU mode. DFU Mode supposes to be very simple and take a minute and not 20 tries which always get me into Recovery mode...

5. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Try pressing on the buttons harder? :D

6. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

this might sound silly but if you have a case that covers the sleep/wake button try it without a case when i try to put in DFU mode with my case on i have a harder time then without, just becasue you dont have the same feel with the case one that your pressing the button down

7. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

I agree. I was JBing someone's phone and I couldn't get it into dfu. I decided to try without the case and voila! After that, I always do dfu with the iPhone au natural.

8. iFiend macrumors 65816

For me, DFU mode always works. Not sure what you're doing