General cant locate game center push notification sound

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by B737, Oct 13, 2010.

1. B737 macrumors 6502a

B737

id like to SSH in and change out this sound but i looked through: /private/var/stash/Applications.WdekBh/Game Center~iphone.app

and could not find any sign of a caf or aiff within that directory or sub directory.

i thought push notification sounds were located within that applications folder so the developer could customize their own push sound?

anyone know where to find this bugger so i can change it?

2. BrentGoodale macrumors newbie

looking for the same did you ever find the correct directory?

3. B737 thread starter macrumors 6502a

B737

i was never successful at locating it, and i dug pretty deep. i hope someone can shed some light on this

4. Ablasted macrumors newbie

Digging up this old post, and if anyone is still looking, you can find that sound in: System/Library/Frameworks/GameKit.framework
    and it's called GKInvite.aif

Funny, this post returns every year at almost the same date. Just realized that

5. jaysonlee macrumors newbie

can someone pls email me the sound?

Does anybody PLEASE know where i can download the gamecenter notification sound? the trumpet? i want to use it as a text tone please,...

6. darrensstarkid macrumors newbie

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcs2lj9hzt2np9x here ya go ive been looking for it for a while i just convert it to m4r for you from the ifile directory :)

7. J_MAC29 macrumors newbie

Hi, I'm new here so i thought i'd ask some of the experts. I was wondering if any one knew how to get the Game Center notification sound, but the Mac Version. I heard for the first time today and I really liked it! I can't find it anywhere. any help would be much appreciated! thank you!

8. CaptMarvel macrumors 6502a

CaptMarvel

Weird I just received a random friend request on Game Center, but the new sound sounds better than the trumpet fanfare version. If anyone knows the name of this file or where to download it that would be great. Thanks!