Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vlmx

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2012
Reconnecting to my me.com or mac.com account

My iPhone did it automatically. On Outlook: discarded my old mac.com, created a new account and signed in with the same in using me.com, it created a new account also accepting my mac.com emails (and also emails sent to my original mac.com address in using me.com instead) in using Incoming server: imap.mail.me.com and Outgoing server: smtp.mail.me.com... and updated all original INBOX with my original content messages

All is now in order!:D

ndamu

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2015
iCloud - Auth issue

Ah. You saved my life. When I went through Apple support, they said since it's beta, they can't help me. But I was able to setup just my email for now. None of my other iCloud features work anymore.

That sucks. Buggy iCloud !!!:cool::rolleyes:

jameswindsor

macrumors newbie
May 28, 2016
All of a sudden today I could not log into iCloud on Safari or anywhere else. I previously imported my MobileMe to icloud and it was been working great for weeks. Now, if I go to My Apple ID and sign in with the @me.com (which i use for iCloud) it says email not verified. If I try to send an email to verify it, it says "email already in use with another ID". So basically I cannot access my icloud account until .......@me.com is verified. Adding and removing emails from My Apple ID site is also messed up...you cant edit or delete any emails, otherwise I would change the email the verification is sent to to confirm the account.
Anyone else got this issue?
Perhaps it's something on Apple's end, but my partners same situation is fine...

I just had this problem and even though I confirmed with Apple that the account was verified, I still kept getting the error. The way I solved this was by trying to log into iMessage with my account@me.com instead of @iCloud.com. It then told me the login was incorrect. I then tried again with the @icloud address and it worked. Not sure why but glad it solved it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.