Can't login in apple support

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Neo4, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Neo4 macrumors member

Jun 9, 2010

anyone here with an apple id and same problem? I can use my apple id to login at appstore, iTunes, etc. but in the support page every time i try to login i go to this page:!input.jspa

I've tried changed password, and name with no success to login!

2. apotato macrumors newbie

Sep 26, 2011
    I'm having exactly the same problem. I've been able to log into the discussions forums fine for years. Now, all of a sudden, I can't log in at all. I've been in contact with Apple support for weeks with no resolution at all.

Any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of with my browser.
  3. charles.belov macrumors newbie

Apr 19, 2012
    Having a similar problem

Once I log in it asks me to confirm my login. Then it takes me to a screen where it wants me to put it a user name for the forum. If I put in my user name, it says it's already in use. If I put in a new user name, it says my e-mail is already associated with a user name.

So how does one get support if one can't log into support? I'll post another thread here.
  4. pdjudd macrumors 601

Jun 19, 2007
    Plymouth, MN
    According the this thread - Apple is aware of an issue and is working to resolve it.
  5. saneman1, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013

saneman1 macrumors newbie

Jun 22, 2010
    Not sure if this helps, but I noticed when I logged in with Chrome, instead of Firefox, I was able to get Apple Communities to log me in.