Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apotato

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2011
I'm having exactly the same problem. I've been able to log into the discussions forums fine for years. Now, all of a sudden, I can't log in at all. I've been in contact with Apple support for weeks with no resolution at all.

Any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of with my browser.

charles.belov

macrumors newbie
Apr 19, 2012
Having a similar problem

Once I log in it asks me to confirm my login. Then it takes me to a screen where it wants me to put it a user name for the forum. If I put in my user name, it says it's already in use. If I put in a new user name, it says my e-mail is already associated with a user name.

So how does one get support if one can't log into support? I'll post another thread here.

saneman1

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2010
Hi,
anyone here with an apple id and same problem? I can use my apple id to login at appstore, iTunes, etc. but in the support page every time i try to login i go to this page:
https://discussions.apple.com/report-account-issue!input.jspa
I've tried changed password, and name with no success to login!
thanks

Not sure if this helps, but I noticed when I logged in with Chrome, instead of Firefox, I was able to get Apple Communities to log me in.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.