Can't login to Facetime. Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hepnotic, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Hepnotic macrumors newbie

Whenever I try to login to facetime, it rejects my login.

I've confirmed my email.

I am absolutely positive I am entering in the correct username and password.

I can login to the app store and do everything else just fine.

I want to contact Apple support, but I don't want to waste my 1 free issue thing.

And on the apple site, it says chat and email support is only for itunes/mobileme issues.

2. skiltrip macrumors 68030

What is this 1 free issue thing you speak of?

Are you thinking about the 1 incident per call thing? All this means is you can't call with a laundry list of problems, you need to limit it to one issue/question. You can call again at another time. You're under warranty!

3. Hepnotic thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh okay, I was under the impression that they will help you resolve 1 issue for free once, and that's it.

4. skiltrip macrumors 68030

No way. That would be pretty crappy on their part. No, you can call as much as you need during the 90 days phone support you have. Just one issue/incident per call. I guess this rule keeps lines open for people to have their calls answered quickly, which Apple is VERY good at doing.

5. Hepnotic thread starter macrumors newbie

okay well i fixed it on my own. changed my apple ID and password, and made my apple id my email address. i rebooted the iPod, used the new login, and now i can login to facetime.