Can't open IE and Cyberduck

seiryusho

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
I can't open IE and Cyberduck. When I clicked on programs, the small window pops out and it says "The Application Explorer has unexpectedly quit. The system & other applications have not been affected." It happened when I tried to open Cyberduck as well. It was working fine until a few days ago. Would anyone give me advice how to fix this problem? :(

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
seiryusho said:
I can't open IE and Cyberduck. When I clicked on programs, the small window pops out and it says "The Application Explorer has unexpectedly quit. The system & other applications have not been affected." It happened when I tried to open Cyberduck as well. It was working fine until a few days ago. Would anyone give me advice how to fix this problem? :(
goto microsoft.com and download ie again and reinstall it.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Post the relevant CrashLogs.

(And stop using IE. It's badly out of date and will never get updated. Try Safari or Firefox)

2A Batterie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2004
Out of a Suitcase, USA
pretty much everyone on this forum is going to suggest using a different browser. I too used to use IE, but I had your same unexpected quitting problem. I was too lazy to reinstall, which lead me to using Safari and Firefox. It may take some getting used to, but it is well worth it. IMO, Firefox smokes IE.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.