Can't open Screensaver tab in System Prefs

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
iPhoto can resize things. Select the image in iPhoto and click on Export from the File menu (Share menu on earlier versions of iPhoto I believe). This will come up with a box that includes the option to scale an image to a certain pixel ratio, if you choose.

Nevertheless, it seems like your 'tar is working nicely. Looks cool. :)

mautal

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2006
California
picture messed up

hello all,

i just stumbled into this forum b/c i had similar system pref issues... however after the initial crash the "start up disk" logo has been messed up... ill try toattach a pic below.... but any sugestions on how to fix this?? ive done everything that has been suggested so far....
thanks alot

on second thought, im having trouble uploading this pix to my ftp... so ill describe it... under system pref where there would normally be an icon of a HD for the star up disk.. instead its a screenshot of the background at the time my system pref crashed
sorry, im new to macs

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
mautal, in your Home folder, head to the Cache folder and find a file named com.apple.preferencepanes.cache, drag it to the Desktop when System Preferences is closed and see if that helps. :)

fivetoadsloth

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
mautal, in your Home folder, head to the Cache folder and find a file named com.apple.preferencepanes.cache, drag it to the Desktop when System Preferences is closed and see if that helps. :)
thats all ican think of, sorry. This will probably do the trick though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.