Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AeroBar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
Hi,

I've copied a block of text from the internet.
I wanted to paste it on top of an image in Paintbrush, but only the first line appears.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers

pit29

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2006
The Golden State
I guess it's because Paintbrush is not a text editor, but a simple painting program. And ... wait ... isnt't it Windows only? :eek:

AeroBar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
I guess it's because Paintbrush is not a text editor, but a simple painting program. And ... wait ... isnt't it Windows only? :eek:

I not editing text. I I was just pasting it and some of it goes in, so there must be a reason why not all of it appears.

And obviously you are mistaken that Paintbrush is "Windows only", because it isn't. Perhaps you are thinking of MS Paint?

Ashka

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
New Zealand
Click on the T on the Paintbrush tool list.
Choose Font, Size and Colour from the font menu which appears as soon as you click the T. Type in the box over the picture, Click Place. Drag the type around attached to the curser ~ click when it is in the correct place.

To place copied text. Click T > paste the text in the box > Place. A few words only as it places all words in one line.
S.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.