Can't play favorite game :(

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by embalmess, Nov 1, 2008.

1. embalmess macrumors member

Everyone, if you like multiplayer games online, the BEST is isketch.net ; however, I still can't play it on my new blackmac! (or previous others) Can you? I get "shockwave 10 is compatible, but not 11, etc...." Is there anything I can do? I have tried "opening in Rosetta" and that doesn't work either. *sigh*

Now, I know certain things are just not available, like Netflix instant view movies, etc... (come on Netflix!!!)

I play on my old Dell, but sheesh, I would love to play on my fresh new mac. :eek:

p.s. Am I allowed to mention all these other sites on here? hehe
    :p

2. PeterQC macrumors 6502a

PeterQC

Did you tried Safari or FireFox? So Far I can't play with Firefox. Too bad, since it was a rather good games to waste time.

3. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

I tried both Safari and Firefox, no luck with either. I used to play a lot when I was younger, totally forgot about isketch. Now you made me wanna play and I can't :( lol

4. moongravy macrumors member

moongravy

Works with Firefox 3 here using Rosetta after installing the (Power PC only) plugin.
    Tried with Firefox 2 (Rosetta) & IE (PPC anyway) and it could not connect to the game server.

5. mrmayor92 macrumors 6502

did you try using opera?

(i dont even know if they make opera for the mac but its worth a try)