Can't pre-sign iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jasonbogd, Jun 21, 2010.

1. jasonbogd macrumors newbie

Jun 21, 2010
    I want to pre-sign my iPhone so I click on the "Pre-sign shipment" link. It then asks me to login. The thing is I didn't order this from my account (i.e. I ordered as a 'guest'). Does this mean I can't presign??
  2. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Apr 13, 2007
    I just asked something similar I think... call them and ask if its going to require a signature... then tell them to wave that security measure. Thats what UPS allows you to do, I dont see why they wouldnt.
  3. Swampthing macrumors 6502a

Mar 5, 2004
    FedEx usually won't waive a required signature (Apple's favorite modus operadi) unless you have the pre-printed form or wait until after the first delivery attempt. That's the difference with UPS; I have a standard waiver on file and haven't signed for anything in years.
  4. derek1984 macrumors 6502a

Nov 5, 2008
    I ordered from the Apple store online and I am able to print out a sheet from FedEx so if I am not home they can still deliver.
  5. jasonbogd thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 21, 2010
    I (think) that based on the other posts, you can pre-sign, its just a matter of filling out a form and taping it to your door.

I can't access the pre-sign page though on since I didn't buy it with an account. Any ideas on how to get around this?
  6. Nde macrumors 6502a

Feb 12, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    You don't need a pre-sign form. You basically need to write down your tracking number, your name (print), and signature. Type something short like To Carrier, please leave my **** up front. I will be responsible if stolen or missing.

Even with Pre-sign form, the carrier can refuse your form if he or she thinks it is unsafe to leave package.
  7. Jason S. macrumors 6502a

Jul 23, 2007
    I attached a PDF of the form. Fill it out and tape it to your door. :)

Attached Files:

8. jasonbogd thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 21, 2010
  9. derek1984 macrumors 6502a

Nov 5, 2008
    Yep. Just completely fill out that sheet and you should be good to go.