Can't preorder 'til 14th if Applecare+ wanted

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mildbill, Oct 7, 2011.

1. mildbill, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011

mildbill Guest

The new Apple care isn't going to be out until the 14th and you can only get it at the time you order the 4S. So I have to wait until the 14th to order my new iphone. The AT&T rep also told me the 4S will not ship for 2-3 weeks.

2. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

3. hushmartin macrumors 6502

Don't believe anything that a single rep says, for one. Most of them are stupid and don't have a clue. Get at least a few opinions from different reps or get a manager. Also, the applecare+ thing? That's total BS...they just want to sell you the carrier insurance. (HELLO, COMMISSION!!) You'll have to order the a/c directly from apple, but as long as you do it soon everything should be fine.

4. eldervovichka macrumors regular

Ordered 2 iPhones 4S with AppleCare +

I ordered from the Apple site at 5 am PST. Site worked really well. My mom called in and ordered from Verizon and they sold her the old AppleCare. I am going to call with her tomorrow and ask them why they did this. I am sure that the reps at the carries did not get briefed on the new AppleCare +.

Jeff

5. ONEDVSMOFO macrumors newbie

I just got off the phone with Verizon and the lady (nice btw) said Verizon didn't sell any Apple Care products. ???

6. eldervovichka macrumors regular

I don't get it. I am going over to my moms to call Verizon with her. You are probably correct. They do not sell AppleCare +. They sold her AppleCare for the iPhone 4 which is not going to help her out. If we find out anything different I will let you all know. I think they were just trying to sell her stuff...

Jeff

Attached Files: