Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smiffer55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
Last night I updated my iPad to the latest OS and used greenPois0n to JB. Everything seemed to go fine except I've noticed i can't install any apps that require a purchase. When I tap on the Purchase button nothing happens. If I try tapping on the button in the description showing the purchase price the screen change, like I'm going to be taken to the purchase page, but it just goes black. I've tried googling but I can't find anyone having this problem.

Kadin

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2009
I just tried on mine. It works when I click the purchase link within the page but the upper right corner 'Purchase' button does nothing. It simply doesn't respond when I click it.

I'm on 4.2.1 jb via Greenpois0n.

projabi

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2011
Any solutions?

I've searched for hours trying to find a solution to this problem.

[Ipad, 4.2.1, redsnow JB, Cydia, looking to purchase DisplayOut from bigboss]

I'm having the same issue, screen goes black when I try and purchase anything in cydia.

It should go to amazon for payment (which I'm happy to pay!) it just won't let me get to that next step.

Any ideas?

taylorrich

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2011
Switzerland
Blank Screen When Trying To Purchase From Cydia

I've searched for hours trying to find a solution to this problem.

[Ipad, 4.2.1, redsnow JB, Cydia, looking to purchase DisplayOut from bigboss]

I'm having the same issue, screen goes black when I try and purchase anything in cydia.

It should go to amazon for payment (which I'm happy to pay!) it just won't let me get to that next step.

Any ideas?

I am also having the same problem, any news on this?

wannaspk

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2011
Solved

I had the same problem. then i uninstalled my already installed TV2mirror out (free app from cydia). restared iPad, again tried to purchase. this time instead of clicking on the Purchase button, try to press and hold the buttion showing $2.99. then you will be taked to payment option page, where you make the purchase either through Amazon or paypal. thats it, after the payment approval you will be landed in the very page allowing you to install.

I must admid my $39 vga cable would had been usless without this great app for $2.99. very good app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.