Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Cant put PIC under my name....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
hey guys how do i put a pic under my name after i post...ive tried doing it but i cant..i went into avatar options...but i cant seem to figure it out..thankx guys :) :confused:

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
holy cow...thanks dude ...how can i check how many posts ive done??? :cool:

kingcrowing

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2004
Burlington, VT
you have 26 posts... look at one of your posts, click on your name and select "view public profile" and it says the number of posts you've got

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
sorry ..i thought it was too dumb of a question to be under faq,i guess im an idiot :(

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
AJ Muni said:
sorry ..i thought it was too dumb of a question to be under faq,i guess im an idiot :(

not trying to be condescending or rude at all, its just a good place to start in order to a feel for the site and community around here

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Also, if you don't see one of your posts, you can just go to Quick Links, (between the Search and Log Out) and choose View Profile.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
njmac said:
Also, if you don't see one of your posts, you can just go to Quick Links, (between the Search and Log Out) and choose View Profile.
Thanks, I never thought Quick Links would have anything of value so I never clicked it... hee. :eek: thanks!

njmac

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
devilot76 said:
Thanks, I never thought Quick Links would have anything of value so I never clicked it... hee. :eek: thanks!

Actually, I only use it for that and for subscribed threads. I didn't even realize you could subscribe to threads..... until one day I clicked the quick link and saw that every time a posted to a thread, it was listed here. So now if I spent some time on MR and posted 10 times, then I come back the next day, if I hit the subscibed threads, I can see if the thread had any activity in it. Its pretty useful to me......

amin

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2003
Boston, MA
AJ Muni said:
holy cow...thanks dude ...how can i check how many posts ive done??? :cool:

holy cow is right. does seem like an awful lot, eh? are there any other forums around with this sort of requirement?

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
amin said:
holy cow is right. does seem like an awful lot, eh? are there any other forums around with this sort of requirement?

This isn't just any other forum... it's the best

Woof, Woof - Dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.