Can't read or write music to iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Neldar, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Neldar macrumors newbie

When I sync up my iPhone 4 everything syncs fine except for music. Podcasts, playlists, apps, notes, contacts etc. All of that is fine.

But once it gets to music suddenly iTunes can't read or write to the disk. Videos aren't syncing either, but I think that's because they sync after the music does.

The playlists are empty.

I'm utterly confused.

The error message simply says that it can't read or write to the disk.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. TruckdriverSean macrumors 6502a

I'm having a similar problem, but on mine iTunes gets to song or podcast number 4 and then iTunes crashes. All my apps and contact are there, but I cant get the media!

I wondering if I should have set up my iPhone 4 as "new" instead of from a backup.

3. redhed3 macrumors newbie

im pretty sure im having the same problem too, tho mine is a 3G. If u have found a solution, please tell me!

4. Shelleypg19 macrumors newbie

can't read or write to disk

My verizon iphone worked great. I was loving itunes on it. But ALL OF THE SUDDEN, I can't read or write to the disk. Its making me crazy. I can't put any more music on it or anything. And when I tried to find help, I would have to pay for support to even get an answer as to why it is screwing up.

Has anyone found an answer yet? :mad::confused::(

5. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Your phone should still be under warranty. Go to the apple store.