can't register App Store ID

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Emma*, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Emma* macrumors newbie

Hi everyone.

I have just started using new macbook pro 2015 retina. This is my first apple product that's why I do not have apple app store ID yet but would like to have one. Though I can not register it without asking me credit card/payment information. I did overview the apple recommendations and it seems that the option "none" should appear when registering the ID. There is no such option for me and none of the reasons from here is the issue in my case Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

Plase give me any advise how can I avoid the payment information to be filled or change the option panel so that I could choose "none". I can not register in apple app store otherwise since I am from the country which is not listed for such options.

All advices will be highly appreciated.

2. snaky69 macrumors 603

Have you read through this page? https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204034

3. Emma* thread starter macrumors newbie

yes of course, as I sad the option "none" is not available for me. I have overviewed all apple recommendations related to "none" option and it seems I can not determine why I do not have such option.

4. snaky69 macrumors 603

In what country are you in that you cannot enter credit card information? Just curious.

If Apple have a number in your country, I'd try and ring them. Perhaps they can do something for you on their end.

5. Emma* thread starter macrumors newbie

I live in Georgia (country, in Caucasus region), I can not idicate my visa debit cards since their billing address is Georgia. Same for my paypal account.

If I could choose "none" I could register the account that is the question of this topic and please give me any suggestions why "none" could not be showing ?

except this versions which I have already considered and none of them is an issue for me https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203905