Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deadsoul

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2015
Welcome to my world I could not manage the new 6 series and currently I'm trying to sell it to get a 5s once again.

tl01

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
Welcome to my world I could not manage the new 6 series and currently I'm trying to sell it to get a 5s once again.

Have you tried the 6 with an iRing? It revolutionizes how you use your phone. Everyone who sees mine tries and and loves it.

ukting

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 11, 2016
starting to like it now lol watched the arsenal vs leicester game and it looked great!

really stuck as to what to do. If my network wont take the 6S back then I'll keep it since its not that bad anymore. I do need to tilt the phone to use it single handedly, cant rest the phone on my pinky.

tl01

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
starting to like it now lol watched the arsenal vs leicester game and it looked great!

really stuck as to what to do. If my network wont take the 6S back then I'll keep it since its not that bad anymore. I do need to tilt the phone to use it single handedly, cant rest the phone on my pinky.

Try an iRing. It completely changes how you use and hold the phone. I have posted about it so many times on here. Just look it up at least!

iGeek2014

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2014
=== Nowheresville ===
That's good to hear, a 4inch with the specs of a 6S would be a godsend. I would probably pay for that separately if I am unable to get rid of the 6S for whatever reason.

I should of mentioned, it is a monthly contract on EE via a broker (mobiles.co.uk). I'm paying £24.99/month + £125 upfront for the 64GB 6S. (Was £50 upfront for 16GB but I thought rather be safe than sorry. The irony of my life is that I have only used 3.8GB data and I won't use anymore than this ever lol). At the price I'm paying I think it might be worth holding out. The phone is currently still in it's plastic manufacturers seal, though the sim card has been in use for 2 days. I recall the terms suggesting that a phone can't be returned after insertion of a sim card.

Based on this I'm just planning on using it for 6 months, since EE I believe don't allow unlocks prior to that and by then a 5SE should have released.

BIB: You are correct in your assumption. EE "own" the phone for six months before you can unlock/sell it *I think*.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.