Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Apple told me my MBP had shipped yesterday noon and since then i have no idea whats going on. TNT says my order isn't found and Apple tracking is *****. All it says is Shipment on schedule, item in transit to customer.

This wasnt the case on my previous order. I could track on TNT as early as 4 hrs later post ship time. Its 24 hrs now and counting and i still have no idea where this thing is. i'd like to think it's moved in the last 24hrs.

Tried apecode.com and that was a dead end. Dunno...

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
TNT tracking is wildly inconsistent. It's pretty good about showing that something was delivered, but between point A and B it's a crap shoot.

Actually, now that I think of it, that's true for most of the carriers (DHL comes to mind).

e12a

macrumors 68000
Oct 28, 2006
Reminds me of USPS. Tracking said it had received electronic shipping info (which does not confirm that they even received the package)...turned out it was already delivered.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Thing is i dont want them to come and go back cos, no one was home. Sigh...

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Reminds me of USPS. Tracking said it had received electronic shipping info (which does not confirm that they even received the package)...turned out it was already delivered.
In fairness to USPS, they don't claim that their tracking does anything useful for the recipient. It's only an after-the-fact record for the sender.

daneoni

macrumors G4
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
Why is there always a delay at Pudong

TNT tracking finally came up, looks like they picked up the MBP yesterday.

Status is thus

picture1ql6.png

Most orders seem to delay at Pudong

dane0

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2006
Århus, Denmark
Well, mine shipped over 48 hours ago, still hasn't been able to see any tracking information, so I guess I'll just have to sit around and wait 'till they suddenly come knocking on my door...

timmillwood

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2006
1) Call Apple?

2) I too saw the gadgetshow and totally support their cause for free citywide wifi (isn't it wimax?) - it's a long time coming, and we should all support this campaign :) especially seeing as Jason uses a mac ;)

Called Apple, will be here Monday 20th. I was hoping for it before the weekend

How good would free wifi be!

diadem

macrumors regular
Nov 13, 2006
Glasgow
anything being shiped by TNT needs a 9 digit number from the site what you might see is a 10 digit number starting with 80. The "Our Delivery Reference Number" and the "Carrier Tracking Number" will remain the same. Once the Carrier Tracking Number changes you will be able to tackit from here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.