Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jethryn Freyman

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
Australia
A picture is worth a thousand words:

OgpST.jpg

Any ideas why?

Running 10.5.8 on a G5. I've got ClickToFlash installed system-wide, and Mail had the GPGTools plugin installed. Pretty sure I've had this configuration before without any problems. Can't attach anything, JPEGS, ZIP archives, and so on.

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
A picture is worth a thousand words:

Any ideas why?

Running 10.5.8 on a G5. I've got ClickToFlash installed system-wide, and Mail had the GPGTools plugin installed. Pretty sure I've had this configuration before without any problems. Can't attach anything, JPEGS, ZIP archives, and so on.

Don't know why but you could try to login into a different account and try there.
Where are the plugins located, if in main library then move to your own Use Account and try in another account.
Mail is pretty buggy if you ask me(in 10.5.8), I had trouble with it more than one time, for instance not sending mail on yahoo account or asking for password while it's in the keychain.
If it works in another account you know something is wrong in your own account, try moving the Apple mail .plist and look what happens.(com.apple.mail.plist)
Also, try repairing your keychain.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.