Can't send iMessage on Watch with iOS 9 b4

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mexii, Aug 3, 2015.

1. mexii macrumors newbie

mexii

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my horrible English. Far from my main language.

I picked up my brand new Watch yesterday. Everything seems fine except I can't send iMessages from the Watch. They are always sent as a regular message instead.

When I restart the watch I receive an error asking me to put my icloud-password on my iPhone again. I have logged in/out on iCloud on the phone, checked apple ID settings in the watch app ( just viewing my apple ID email, cant click on anything), re-paired the watch, restarted both phone/watch and turned iMessage on/off many times.

Have iOS 9 Beta 4 on my iPhone 6+ and Watch OS 2 beta 4 on the watch, but was the same with wOS 1.0.1. Updated to see if that made any difference.

Don't wanna downgrade my phone..

Anyone have any suggestions? Find people with similar problem, but they solved it with 2-step verification, which i don't have activated.

All tips are more then welcome! Thanks. And hope it's not to messy to read.

2. Sirious macrumors 65816

Sirious

Well.. you might have to.

3. mexii thread starter macrumors newbie

mexii

Yeah, if no one faced the same problem and sovled it? Let's hope..

4. mexii thread starter macrumors newbie

mexii

Noticed I get a notification on incoming iMessages, but they don't appear in the message app. Only "green" messages there. Guess iMessage doesn't work at all for me on the watch.

5. nickkrumors macrumors member

Another thing to keep in mind is that based on the current schedule, this is the week that the next release of iOS 9 beta should be out. So that could fix the issue if beta 4 is causing one.

6. mexii thread starter macrumors newbie

mexii

Yeah good point. I hold my fingers crossed it arrives in 2h and solves my problem. Annoying to not be able to use the messeges part of the watch.