Cant send picture/MMS over iMessage, Help

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iMrNiceGuy0023, Mar 23, 2013.

1. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

Im using an iPhone on 6.1.1 ATT network, earlier this week I updated my old iPhone 4 to 6.1.2 and setup iMessage unify on that phone too, its a Sprint phone.

I then noticed the next day people who are using iMessage weren't getting any picture messages from me, but I could get there pictures and had no issues sending to non iMessage phones.

I can send pictures using iMessage from my old iPhone 4 over wifi with no issues, anyone know a solution to get iMessage working on my main iPhone?

Thanks

2. erichess22 macrumors regular

Just sounds like a bug, you could try just turning off iMessaging and turning it back on in the settings options. If that doesn't work i would try turning the phone off and on. If that doesn't work i would try restoring it. A lot of these things fix themselves with time though.

3. fujinkiller macrumors newbie

Uninstall every package that YOU remember installing from Cydia. From what I am gathering, many people have been able to fix this by uninstalling one package or another but it looks like it can be pretty random on what exactly is responsible for creating this EXACT situation. So just kick em all out except the ones that you never installed. Those with iPhone 5's, be very careful because if you get into a DFU loop, you will find yourself on 6.1.3 and in tears.

4. Ajones330 macrumors 6502a

Ajones330

Had the same issue with Copic. Developer updated it and it works now...