Can't sign in to download public beta

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by boston04and07, Jul 12, 2015.

1. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Hey guys - I just downloaded the public beta on my iPad just fine, and everything's going well. However, now that I'm trying to download the beta on my iPhone, I can't log in to the beta.apple.com/profile website to download the profile to do so. I enter in my Apple ID and password correctly, hit Sign In, but instead of signing me in it just basically refreshes the webpage so that I need to enter in my username and password again.

Has anyone had this issue, and if so, did you get it to work? I was able to download the profile just fine on my iPad like an hour ago...

2. pixor macrumors member

3. Phillll macrumors newbie

Phillll

I had the same issue, can't exactly remember how I got round it. Think I cleared the browser cache and rebooted the phone and it worked.

4. RipeRetina macrumors regular

RipeRetina

I got around the issue but patiently waiting for 24 hours then it downloaded and installed with no problem. I think Apple servers were getting hit pretty hard.

5. pixor macrumors member

For me, it turned out to be the proxy at work. Once I got onto my own wifi, it was fine.

6. boston04and07 thread starter macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Interesting...I deleted the browser cache and restarted the phone, and voila! It worked. Thanks everyone for your input!