Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

riam

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 7, 2010
Mty, Mexico
i can't sign in to iCloud is the server having problems, i can not sign in in my initial iPhone setup and i also tried via safari and i can not log in it says the password is wrong, but in my mac in my mail app everything is working fine

any one having this same problem?

wrong forum sorry

Last edited:

tdsmth

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2011
Having the exact same problem. Good to know it's probably a server issue and not just my account.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
Having the exact same problem. Good to know it's probably a server issue and not just my account.

Someone on the Apple Discussion Forum said that it was a Mobile Me maintenance issue that is also affecting iCloud, and now apparently its also affected the Apple Discussion Forum.

en_backsoon.gif

I have two Apple ID's and only the one ending in @me.com is affected, but the account I use for iCloud back-up is still working fine.

What sucks for me is that earlier today I accidentally de-authorized my computer and now I can't sign back in, so I can't watch any of my TV Shows, Movies or Listen to some of my Music (yay DRM).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.