Can't start Pinball Arcade bought at AppStore

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sinanziric, Apr 16, 2012.

1. sinanziric macrumors member

When i bought today PINBALL ARCADE, its probably the best pinball on Macs available i cannot RUN when i press start game freezes

here is what console says:
    0x0-0x26026].com.farsightstudios.osx.pinballarcade: open failed: /Users/xxxxx/Library/Application Support/com.farsightstudios.osx.pinballarcade/GUI_DLC.res

4/1/12 10:52:00.455 PM [0x0-0x26026].com.farsightstudios.osx.pinballarcade: DebugLine: FILE - /Users/jamesmanning/Perforce/jmanningMACIV/PinballStern/Code/OSX/PinballArcade/../../../../Libraries/Source/Utility/Utility.c, LINE - 354

4/1/12 10:52:00.455 PM [0x0-0x26026].com.farsightstudios.osx.pinballarcade: DebugLine: FILE - /Users/jamesmanning/Perforce/jmanningMACIV/PinballStern/Code/OSX/PinballArcade/../../iPhone/PinballArcade/Source/PinballApp.cpp, LINE - 79

I tried to contact support but they don't respond, anyone have idea for solution?

2. Ccrew macrumors 68020

Guess it's not the best pinball on Mac's, huh? :)

Tried uninstalling and re-downloading?

3. zbarsky macrumors newbie

Sorry, not sure how to help with your technical problems, hope you can get your game working soon.

It is the best Pinball game on 'Mac's' right now! The game has now been updated which has resolved some control issues, and now it is very playable.

Any Pinball fanatic should try it. It simulates real pinball tables - so far, you can play Blackhole, Theatre of Magic, Ripley's Believe it or Not and Tales of the Arabian Nights. It's good value for money and can be found on the Mac appstore.

4. sinanziric thread starter macrumors member

Yes it's a best pinball on mac, that's why i'm seeking help :) if anyone can help i would be very grateful.