Can't stay logged-in in any Google App

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ghostkore, Jun 16, 2012.

1. ghostkore macrumors newbie

Yesterday I tried 2-step-verification for my Google account login but after enabling it I kept being logged out of all Google services on my iPhone (Google sites in Safari, the Gmail app, the YouTube app etc.) I could log in but every time I closed an app I had to log in the next time I opened it.

I thought that was a problem with the 2-step-verification so I disabled it again but the problem persists now, every time I open a Google app I have to log in again, it's frickin annoying :/

The problem is that it seems to have ****ed up my iPhone itself because I tried logging in with another Google account where I didn't try 2-step-verification but the same problem occurred :(

I'm using an iPhone 4S with iOS 5.01.

2. ghostkore thread starter macrumors newbie

I reset the iPhone to factory settings and upgraded to iOS 5.1.1 and STILL have the same problem :confused:

3. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

You try deleting and reinstalling the Google apps after restore. Did you restore from a backup?

4. ghostkore thread starter macrumors newbie

No, I completely reset it to factory settings and set it up as a new phone, no backups involved, it's still not working.

5. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

Weird. Try creating a new Google account and see if you can log in?

6. ghostkore thread starter macrumors newbie

7. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130