Can't sync pictures...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by 2mnyshp, Oct 13, 2007.

1. 2mnyshp macrumors newbie

Hi there

Next to all the Jailbreak and apps threads i hope this one doesnt go under ;)

ive got a problem i already had with my 5.5 gen ipod. somehow i cant put pictures on it. heres what i do:

i take pictures and put them in a folder. there are not only picsof my digi cam in there, there are also art works from the web and some scans of mine. then i connect the ipod, go into the submenu "pictures", select the folder and hit synch. then it shows that the pictures are optimizing but all of a sudden a box appears that reads: unknown error bla bla... itunes cant sync pictures with the ipod because my ipod cant display them...

is there anything to solve this stupid problem?

thx & greets 2mny

2. Shanesan macrumors 6502

Shanesan

Wierd. Haven't had this issue before. Have you reinstalled iTunes?

3. natcha555 macrumors newbie

4. 2mnyshp thread starter macrumors newbie

i repaired my itunes but its still not working. yesterday i tried to sync a few pictures (about 15) then the same message apperas. after the sinc there were 2 pics on the ipod touch - they were exactly the same as the other ones. about same size and both saved with photoshop.

this really is ******!

5. 2mnyshp thread starter macrumors newbie

i found the problem.

it seems that itunes has problems reasing from computers with vista... so i put the pictures on a memory stick and tried to sync from there and voila! it works like a charm!