Can't track order?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by virginblue4, Feb 23, 2013.

1. virginblue4 macrumors 68000

virginblue4

How do I track my order? Apple states that my iMac is being shipped using UPS.

I've gone onto the UPS website and typed in my tracking number, my additional order number, my order number and delivery reference number but for everyone UPS says number is not recognised.

Is there anyway I can track it? I want to see where it's coming from like everyone else has.

2. AppleAviator macrumors newbie

If it has just shipped, today or yesterday, It may take 24 hours for the tracking number to get into the system.

3. Shpenza macrumors regular

Same here man, yesterday my iMAC shipped via UPS abut the tracking number provided (which seems shorter than the usual), cant track it :(

Do you have the same thing?

4. virginblue4 thread starter macrumors 68000

virginblue4

Exactly the same :(. Just tried again but it can't find a matching order number. I've tried both the UPS website and the UPS app on my iPhone.

5. Shpenza macrumors regular

This is really strange, i might call up UPS tomorrow to see if they know what is the problem.

6. thedeske macrumors 6502a

Used to be the same in the states. A 24hr plus delay. Wait on it ;)

7. virginblue4 thread starter macrumors 68000

virginblue4

Hmmm, still can't track it. It's been over 30 hours now. I want to see where it is! :D

8. gzigoris macrumors member

gzigoris

If Apple told you that it was shipped UPS when did it post? If the initial post was a Friday you won't see anything till Monday night. UPS doesn't do anything over the weekend.

Everything that I have gotten from apple ( 2 ipad 2's and 2 iPad 3's) have come by FEDEX Fedex does work on Saturdays. Check the Days.

Hope you see something soon.

George

9. virginblue4 thread starter macrumors 68000

virginblue4

It shipped on Saturday 23rd. It's due to arrive on or before Wednesday 27th. I'll check again Monday night. Thanks for your reply.

10. thedeske macrumors 6502a

Funny, when they ship iPhones from Shenzhen, you can see every tiny movement right away. Guess the Shanghai hub is a little different ;)

11. Shpenza macrumors regular

Just checked my order this morning and the tracking number changed to the usual UPS number 1ZER..... so at least i can see it now :) but with no actual update + the delivery date on the apple tracker changed from 1st of March to 4th of march :(

12. virginblue4 thread starter macrumors 68000

virginblue4

My number has also changed and I can now track it. Mine has gone from 27th Feb to 28th Feb. Oh well, 1 day won't kill me!

13. virginblue4 thread starter macrumors 68000

virginblue4

Just checked on the UPS tracking page and it still states the 27th, so hopefully I'll have my iMac Wednesday!! :D

14. thedeske macrumors 6502a

The one I'm keeping track of showed on Fedex after 24 hours. 8 Days shipping time. Sat to Sat.

15. virginblue4 thread starter macrumors 68000

virginblue4

It's probably well known but I have just discovered something.

I typed my tracking number into the notes app on my iPhone / iPad and then it linked it in a brown text. When I tap and hold on it I get the option to track shipment. It then leaves the notes app and directs me straight to the UPS website. Very clever! :D