can't transfer all photos from iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by feebz007, Nov 9, 2009.

1. feebz007 macrumors newbie

Hey all!

So im really new to this whole iphone business, a friend just gave me her old one asking me to take all the photos off it (she doesn't have a comp atm) so i plug it it (im on a pc btw, can't use iphoto) go into the photo folder via my computer and it only comes up with the photos from her camera roll. thing is, theres a few other folders on her iphone but they dont show up on my laptop...help? i was going to use itunes but when i click on the photo part it warns me that syncing will delete all the photos on the iphone so im terrified to do anything in case i lose them all

2. nickels macrumors member

The photos on her photo roll are the only ones you really need to back up. The rest she must have on her PC and transferred them over to her iPhone, so she should already have them backed-up somewhere.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You can use sharepod on a PC, which is free, to get the other pics off, if she doesn't have them on her computer for some reason.