iPhone can't transfer songs back to itunes with Bridge

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nafizur, Nov 19, 2014.

1. nafizur macrumors regular

so, i use the bridge app to basically download songs on my phone from the web and import them to the music app. Now, when i plug in my phone, i can see the songs in my device, but i can't transfer them to itunes. Does anyone know why or a way around this?

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

I would like to know this too, also if you use Bridge, than sync with iTunes does it delete the songs Bridge imported?

3. nafizur thread starter macrumors regular

i have iTunes match and i also tried the sync. Music which were imported via bridge was still on the phone.

I hope someone figures out how to transfer from phone to iTunes because that's the main reason i got bridge is to download songs on the go and then transfer back to iTunes so i can listen at home.

4. AppleChic76 macrumors 6502a

AppleChic76

I stopped using iTunes for most syncing. It doesn't like that I don't buy all my music there. Try iExplorer. On your desktop

5. nafizur thread starter macrumors regular

I used I explorer before and it's great. I'm currently using Mac, is there a similar software like that?

6. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

i have been using iFunBox, its a bit of an extra step but it gets what I am looking for

I use MusicBox to download songs, plug in use iFunBox to copy the songs to my computer, import to my iTunes library, edit the tags and album art, than that way it syncs back to my Music app with my other songs

7. nafizur thread starter macrumors regular

hey bro, i downloaded ifunbox, but i can't access the raw file system.. like VAR/MOBILE.. and so on.. do i have to install something else?

8. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

Yes also Apple File Conduit 2

9. Qpappa31 macrumors newbie

I have done all this and I still cannot move the files. I can see the files on ifunbox but they aren't moving when I try to copy them to my mac. This worked fine on my old iphone. Is ios8 not compatible with ifunbox or something?

10. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

I am using it on my iphone 6 ios 8.1 and mac running osx 10.10 make aure you got apple file conduit 2 and not afc2

11. nafizur thread starter macrumors regular

thanks, worked like a charm