Can't turn my iPhone on

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by amalczech, Aug 23, 2015.

1. amalczech macrumors newbie

So.. Today I went to my room (after lunch) to get my phone from charger (it was about 65%) and it just showed the circle that shows when your battery is died I was shocked bc It was charging (REALLY CHARGING) so I was like okay maybe something went wrong so it wanted to restart.. But after that I put the lighting charger to my iphone again, apple logo showed for like 1,5 minute which is a long time for it but after 1,5 minute the apple logo just left and there was just a black screen. nothing like i have to unlock my phone or my lock screen, home screen or whatever. just black screen. I tried this for like 5 times and it is still the same. apple logo then black screen. i remember i was out of storage like my notes deleted and stuff so.. i would be really upset if my phone die and all my photos (MEMORIES) will be gone. because i have there so many photos from vacation, trips with my family that arent anywhere else. so do you know what do with that?

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

On the iPhone hold down the Sleep/Wake Button and Home button together until the Apple Logo shows. Then On seeing this Apple Logo release both buttons ,and the iPhone will reset , which has been known to clear most glitches.