cant update apps after 4.0.1 installed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cornerjunkie, Aug 8, 2010.

1. cornerjunkie macrumors newbie

Hello,

I recently updated my software to the new 4.0.1 OS and I cant seem to update any of my apps. I have 23 total that need it. When I choose to update an app, it says i need to verify my info and sign in. I do so, but the app never updates, i click it again, and the same thing happens. I have a friend that just got an IP4 and is having the same problem. Ive emailed Apple with no response.

Does anyone have any experience with this, and any tips to fix it would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. pihlajpuu macrumors newbie

Yep same here

I have the same broplem but only one app ! Others i can upgrade nomaly without that message ! And using ip 4 ...

3. cornerjunkie thread starter macrumors newbie

4. pihlajpuu macrumors newbie

Yep

Yep same here :/ i think we have to wait for the next version to come out :) and see if this broplem is solved by that update :)

5. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

That happened to me with a couple apps. I just signed into iTunes on my computer and updated them from there then synced my phone. Worked like a charm!

6. cornerjunkie thread starter macrumors newbie

they finally sent something back saying they are working on it and will send me a notification when it is fixed...:rolleyes:

7. pihlajpuu macrumors newbie

Yep worked for me too :) update trough itunes and its all good :D

8. cornerjunkie thread starter macrumors newbie

Ive done this and it wont allow me to update most of the apps. just one or two.

9. pihlajpuu macrumors newbie

Try buying those apps again in itunes ... It shouldent cost you any extra ! I think :D or delete the app and download it again !
    Have you Tried one of those ?

10. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

Did you dl them w/ ur iTunes accnt or are they shared apps? If they're shared you need to sign in using the original iTunes Email and pw they were dl'd w/ update, sign out, sign back in w/ ur id then sync