Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ifudge

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 16, 2004
I uploaded Cydia via Safari on my iPad 2. All went well. I uploaded one app, Full Force, that functioned as advirtised.

Then I tried to upload some photos from my digicam to my iPad. No luck, either via the SD card reader adapter, or via the cable adapter.

I did a restore, and photos uploaded. I reinstalled Cydia, and photos wouldn't upload again. I did another restore so that I can upload my photos, which is my main reason for having an iPad.

Any idea what might be wrong, and/or what I can do about it, short of not being able to jailbreak my iPad?

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
I uploaded Cydia via Safari on my iPad 2. All went well. I uploaded one app, Full Force, that functioned as advirtised.

Then I tried to upload some photos from my digicam to my iPad. No luck, either via the SD card reader adapter, or via the cable adapter.

I did a restore, and photos uploaded. I reinstalled Cydia, and photos wouldn't upload again. I did another restore so that I can upload my photos, which is my main reason for having an iPad.

Any idea what might be wrong, and/or what I can do about it, short of not being able to jailbreak my iPad?

That's a know issue and I think COMEX is working on a patch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.