Can't use FastSnap with biteSMS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by notintheleast, Aug 8, 2010.

1. notintheleast macrumors 6502

notintheleast

biteSMS has a "quick compose" feature that allows you to tap the volume display on the screen (the one that pops up after pressing the volume buttons) to quickly compose a text in any app. This is a great feature, however it seems to prevent FastSnap from working in the camera app.

Yes I know I could delete one or the other, so please don't say that (I will if I there is no way to use both). I've Googled, Mroogled and searched it and I can't find any info. I'm just curious if anyone else has run into this and found a fix...

I've tried turning off all of the quick compose buttons in biteSMS settings, and I don't see anything on in Activator to make it happen.

Anyone know how to turn off the volume button quick compose feature in biteSMS?

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Set the camera button to something else in activator?
    make it a double tap home or a up then down with volume or something?

3. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

You could also try turning off the quick compose in biteSMS, although it seems you like that feature (I hate it so I always have it turned off).

4. notintheleast thread starter macrumors 6502

notintheleast

I've looked all through the settings and all I can find for quick compose is the configure buttons screen. I've switched them all to off, no joy. Am I missing something in the settings where you can just turn off quick compose entirely?