Can't use stylus

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Ke'ala, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Ke'ala macrumors newbie

I have a less than one year old IPad 2. I just installed iOS7 and cannot use a stylus to go anywhere on the screen no matter what I M doing. It is also hard to use fingers to do anything. There is also a lag when I try to scroll up or down. Since my hands are arthritic I really need to be able to use the stylus. I wish I had never updated to iOS7. It is no better than what I had previously.
    HELP!

2. TrentS macrumors 6502

TrentS

IPad 3 with iOS6... Stylus Trouble

I bought a stylus with the pivot tip and a plastic circle on the end, which gives it more precision for drawing and stuff. But lately, it is not working very well on my iPad 3. My finger still works good on the touch screen, and my old sponge tip stylus works ok, but my new pivot tip sucks now. I first thought it was a dirty screen, but after cleaning it, it still doesn't work like it use to. When I first got it, it was awesome. The only thing I think it might be is these new aps updates that are coming out to update to iOS7. I'm not sure though, I'll have to figure out which apps I've updated to iOS7. I can't figure out why this type of stylus would quit working though....

:mad: :mad: :mad: