Can't verify my Apple ID PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by shiibbyy, Jan 28, 2015.

1. shiibbyy macrumors regular

so I was having problems signing into FaceTime and iMessage on my iPad so I went to apple.com and signed into my Apple ID to see if all my info was right and when I signed in it brought me to this screen that says I have to verify my email with my Apple ID. I don't remember if I ever verified it and the page said they sent me a verification email but I never received one. So I clicked on the button that said re send verification email and it said this email has been verified with another Apple ID. This is my only Apple ID. So I have no idea why this is happening. Can somebody help me?

2. Stuke00 macrumors 68000

Have you tried contacting Apple?

3. shiibbyy thread starter macrumors regular

No not yet I wanna see if I can do it or if someone else can help before I deal with that

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

ContactingApple is your best bet. No one in this forum can give you specifics about your situation, and it's faster to call Apple than it is to post here and wait for responses.

5. shiibbyy thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah I called them they said the email I was using was a backup for an account that I had like 7 years ago so I figured it out. I was actually using an Apple ID that was different from my first account that had the same email so I just removed the backup email from my old account and updated my new one