Can't wait for WWDC...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Disciples77, May 25, 2007.

1. Disciples77 macrumors newbie

I'm not a developer but man, can't wait for WWDC. Leopard, iMacs (?) and MBP's (?).

The expectations are high but I'm just going to enjoy the whole thing...

2. epochblue macrumors 68000

epochblue

Yes yes. We all are going to enjoy it. I don't really care about hardware upgrades (seeing as how I can't afford any of them), so I'm really tuning in to see what Leopard has to offer.

3. Gentile macrumors regular

Gentile

It seems like the expectations are too high. Leopard features, Macbook Pro, Mac Mini, and Imac...

It can't have all of this can it? I read a recent article which says WWDC does not focus on new hardware.

I have been waiting for an upgraded imac for months and would love to see one. My gut feeling is that I will still be waiting after the conference. I hope I am wrong.;)

4. TantalizedMind macrumors 6502a

TantalizedMind

I'll be watching WWDC to hear Steve announce the 2009 Leopard release date. How many more push-backs will we have due to the stupid iPhone!? I'm still on 10.3! I've been waiting forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

We've had ONE push-back, from "Spring" to October...

6. TantalizedMind macrumors 6502a

TantalizedMind

Yeah.. that's 7 MONTHS! Thats OVER half of a $*)(^$*^ YEAR!!!

7. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

it's more like four months. apple intended to ship leopard towards the end of spring (june). delaying it to october is a postponement of four months. that's LESS than half a "$*)(^$*^ YEAR!!!"

8. warfa macrumors regular

lol... anyway, i don't think we will have any more push backs if that is what you are worried about so relax. if :apple: says that it will release in October, then it will be released in OCTOBER ALRIGHT!???:mad:(pun intended) ....until then, enjoy the WWDC ;)

9. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Calm down!! I could care less when it is released as long as what we get for the time frame is good. Look at it this way, you could be a windows user waiting for Vista... Oh yeah, that was finally released. You get me point though. Stop whining about a 4-5 months and be happy Apple is not microsoft and pushing it back years!!

10. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

I really would like to see what Apple can do with touch-screen...and have a hope that it will be displayed at WWDC (hopefully with some involvement of Jeff Han)

11. BigPrince macrumors 68020

12. p0intblank macrumors 68030

I really can't wait for WWDC. It's definitely going to be awesome, considering everything that's in the rumor mill right now. I just hope Steve doesn't announce the death of the Mac mini. :(

13. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

Looking forward to WWDC '07 as well. I am most interested in the new iMacs, a new formfactor would be really cool (not that I do not like the current ones). :)

14. warfa macrumors regular

just want those new MBP's mate. The leopard preview will hopefully be worth the 4 month wait as well! oh and LED and a new case design for the MBP would be welcomed.:D

15. TantalizedMind macrumors 6502a

TantalizedMind

"SPRING" started in MARCH. March to October is 7 @*^%*@#$ months! You said Spring, Apple said Spring. "Analysts" said "late" Spring. How do YOU know what Apple's "intentions" are?

16. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

well, do you remember apple's press release announcing leopard's delay? let me refresh your memory.

that's how i know apple was to release leopard in june.