can't wait

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tanim18, Jun 7, 2011.

1. tanim18 macrumors newbie

I maybe the most unlucky person there is. every time I buy something Apple seem to come up with its update. I bought a macbookpro and then the next week they came up with a new one, got an iPad, the iPad 2 came out after a month- only this time better and faster. So I was thinking of whether to get the iPhone 4 or wait for the new one. I mean does anyone know when the new ones scheduled to be released?
    I.need some advice, since I'm probably the most compulsive and impatient buyer there is :(

2. Xgm541 macrumors 6502a

you do realize that apple would have taken your macbook pro back and replaced it with a new model since you bought it a week before the announcement right?

3. tanim18 thread starter macrumors newbie

I realized that after I went abroad for my studies, and I haven't been back since. you can say that I'm a victim of circumstances :'(
    i'll be back home in aug/sept, do you suppose they will sympathize with me and exchange my macpro for the new one? I still have my receipt...

4. fkhan3 macrumors 6502

Buyer's guide is your friend.

http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

Next iPhone wont be out until at least September. If you can wait that long, I would suggest you wait it out. If you need it now then you can get it and sell it when new one comes out.

5. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

6. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

I'd say you're more of a victim of lack of research. Apple is fairly predictable in their releases, so not doind a little research before buying things is really your own fault.

7. Annerz macrumors regular